First things first, Gather up the following:
Light colored long johns
5-6 yards of off white cotton or polyester-blend jersey (sheets will work too)
Rubber Spiders (hello dollar store!!)
Ready, Steady, MAKE
- Start by cutting fabric into 5inch wide strips.
- Have someone else put on the long john bottoms. Start at the ankles and wrpa strips of fabric around the legs and secure with safety pins. Keep wrapping the bandages pu the leg and around the hips, securing with pins as you go.
- Get your dummy mummy to put on the top. Wrap the arms first then start at the bottom of the shirt and work your way up, fastening with pins as you go.
- Tie pieces randomly. add a few knots here and there or wrap pieces on the diagonal and leave a few strips loose for that aged effect.
- Get creative and glue a few spiders here and there.
- Wrap Strips around hands and the head.
- When your halloweening is over you can disassemble with out any damage to the clothing underneath.